Friday, May 25, 2007

Have a good Memorial Day Weekend

The holiday to celebrate the memory of those members of the Armed Forces of America who gave their lives defending our freedom.

I wonder how many of them who died in WWII fighting Nazis and Fascism would be proud of what has become of America today? I wonder if they ever thought our government would one day pass such things as fat food laws (which tell us what we can eat), seatbelt laws (which tell us what to wear), censor our free speech, enforce political correctness, and pass laws which banned smoking - a legal activity engaged in by free Americans.

I honor those great men and women who gave their lives in the defense of our country, as I hope we all will, by ignoring any of these laws and taking back our once free country.

Have a good Memorial Day Weekend, and I hope you all celebrate and enjoy it,

Bill.

No comments: